Luminiscense Luminiscense

Pretty good. I really love the animations, SFX and especially the music.

Although the storyline is pretty unclear and almost pooh poohed in some way.

Bombing empty field... err... not really realistic. Also even if they were seem to be aiming at those 2 I don't thing any pilot wanted to waste a dozen of bombs before reaching the 2. Senseless there.

It's a hit-and-miss type of animation. Keep upgrade your work better next time, then?

The Drawing Grounds The Drawing Grounds

I wish I you allow to turn off the music.

Mattster responds:

Check the Options Menu

Clear Vision 5 Clear Vision 5

In this society you can't be the good guy eh?

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Wow. Semi final and Final are hard to kill. Holy shit. Reminder: use melee to close kill!

Rezistor - Go Away Rezistor - Go Away

Excellent guitar works! This is some really good metal. The middle part is really enjoyable. I'm checking out your other works too.

idfpower responds:

Thank you very much :) It feels good to see we're not the only only ones thinking there's actually something going on in our music :) Pfew, we're sane :)

Kudos :)

The City The City

W00t. This piece reminds me of The Island's scores. Good work bro.

Bspendlove responds:

Thanks so much mate! I would have to check that out! Thanks for listening! :)

Dugruha Planet Dugruha Planet

Now this is what we call 'epic'. I do have a tiny advice about the choir, you could lower the tension. But that's not a complain! Very dynamic, especially the near ending. Thrilling work, man. Amazing.

Bspendlove responds:

Thanks so much!

Yeah, I never got round to mixing a lot of this, the whole project was unfinished and I still never went back to finishing it :(

I will end up finishing a lot of my compositions that I have made around a year ago one day (HOPEFULLY!!!) .

Newgrounds Audio Contest HOF Newgrounds Audio Contest HOF

Will NAC ever be back? :(

Chronamut responds:

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Clamps Clamps

I can't find my lower jaw...

Epic.

Rouge Planet Rouge Planet

Fucking Fermi? Yer rich boy! Those they used on supercomputers?

Holyshit. May you toss it on my server please?

silencefreedom responds:

"Those they used on supercomputers?" Also on server hub and many other mainframes. And no I'm not rich.

The program? Lol I did that before I rendered this.

On the plane now. probably arrive at London soon. I took the flight at 3 AM. It was fucking late.