Rezistor - Go Away Rezistor - Go Away

Excellent guitar works! This is some really good metal. The middle part is really enjoyable. I'm checking out your other works too.

idfpower responds:

Thank you very much :) It feels good to see we're not the only only ones thinking there's actually something going on in our music :) Pfew, we're sane :)

Kudos :)

The City The City

W00t. This piece reminds me of The Island's scores. Good work bro.

Bspendlove responds:

Thanks so much mate! I would have to check that out! Thanks for listening! :)

Dugruha Planet Dugruha Planet

Now this is what we call 'epic'. I do have a tiny advice about the choir, you could lower the tension. But that's not a complain! Very dynamic, especially the near ending. Thrilling work, man. Amazing.

Bspendlove responds:

Thanks so much!

Yeah, I never got round to mixing a lot of this, the whole project was unfinished and I still never went back to finishing it :(

I will end up finishing a lot of my compositions that I have made around a year ago one day (HOPEFULLY!!!) .

K~Life's Not a Toy? K~Life's Not a Toy?

Life is more like a sex toy... oh wait!

K~NATA-Fate K~NATA-Fate

Fate is like a dry leaf. You get to be blown to wherever you should go.

FaeryTaleAdventurer responds:

Right you are, Waffles.

-FTA

Don't Mind / All Cut Up Don't Mind / All Cut Up

Good guitar plays, I could use your skill in my future production. Like the guy below said, mastering to balance the sounds might be nicer.

Destrayop responds:

Ahh thanks xD future production eh?
Yeh, been working on getting the equalization just right to eliminate the screeching but still keep the edge of the treble
The review is much appreciated bro

The Synthetic City of Diz The Synthetic City of Diz

Is this the song you mentioned before? Very interesting. The pads you used are very uplifting. Perhaps the mallet/vibraphone could be a bit louder. Rest of the piece has no complain from me. Well done.

SourJovis responds:

Yes it is. Nice of you to remember. All instruments are synthetic (except for the gong, that's just bit crushed). I'm not entirely sure which instrument you mean by mallet vibraphone. Perhaps the things that start at 1:23. I wanted to make that sound like a woodwind section. Maybe I'll layer a sine wave or two with it to make it more stand out. Sine waves sound a little like flutes compared to other synthetic sounds. They have that same gentleness. Thanks for the review.

Warfighters Warfighters

I see where you've gotten the inspiration from. Isn't Harry Gerson Williams' music wonderful? The beginning is quite long. However the buildup after that is extremely amazing. The mastering is very good, I totally have no complain on this.

I feel like the time when I was back in Afghan, fighting the Talibans, when I listened to this piece. I really enjoyed it. This is the spirit.

I would say the first 3 minutes are great but the rest has little development. 7 minutes are quite long. This piece is perfect at 4 or lower. The near ending is quite good, I have no complain for that.

Overall, I give you a 4, as an equivalence for MockOff song. You two should make peace, not war.

Krautergeist responds:

Thank you for the review.

Conformity Conformity

This song is waaay too weenie for me, I could try to shrink my age and listen to this song for whole day. Very good mixing. I love the balanced panning. Complains? Too repetitive. You could shorten each part of this song to half. 5 minutes are quite long. Other problem is off chord. Notice, not off-note *wink*. The part near ending is quite plain, you could add a build up with a bit more melodic way. Were you being lazy? Well, when I make song that longer than 3 min, I have the same problem :/. So keep it short.

I give you 4 for the good mixing. Keep it up. And DON'T get into flamewar.

Temple Distraught Temple Distraught

Very interesting work. Looking forward for more similar works to this.

SourJovis responds:

Thank you. I think I will make something similar to this one day. Or that depends how you describe similar, because I try to do something different every time. I will always make music the way my mind thinks it should be, so I will eventually make something like this. I guess.